Cameo Driveway Gate
The Cameo driveway gate is a solid, good quality gate with a domed head and tongue & groove match boarding. Offering security & privacy, the Cameo driveway gate also creates an attractive entrance to your property. Built to last, the Cameo driveway gate is constructed with full mortice & tenon joints. It has a smooth planed finish.
The Cameo driveway gate incorporates water runoff features which encourage the run off of water and impedes the ingress of water. These features help to extend the life of this quality gate. Made in Britain, the gates use joinery grade selected timber.
Download our Easy Quote Form here and take to your nearest stockist.
- Wood type: Iroko & Softwood (click here for details).
- Finish: Supplied untreated ready for treatment (click here for details).
- Widths: From 2’6” (0.762m) up to 9′ (2.74m) per gate.
- Heights: Up to 8′ (2.44m) per gate.
- Automation: Suitable for automation with the addition of a heavy duty rail (please consult a qualified installer).
- Recommended Fittings: 30″ two way adjustable hinges + Ring Latch + Drop bolt & socket set (both gates if a pair). Hinges should be a minimum of a third of the width of the gate.
- Recommended posts: Click here for posts sizes
- Stile tops: Choice of stile tops are not available on this design.
- Rebate: Closing edge of gate can be rebated.
All sizes made to order
Available to order
Available to order
Gates must be hung with the bracing raising up from the bottom of the stile
As the width of a gate increase there will be a minimum height restriction to ensure that gate integrity is maintained. This allows the bracing to fully support the gate.
Joinery grade PEFC certified sustainable timber
Joinery grade Iroko sourced in line with EU Timber Regulation
Made In Britain
Modern UV Wood Oil
Ideally should be stored flat on level bearers. Can be stored upright against a wall (must not be uneven) with both stiles evenly supported but preferably, not for too long., Until gates are installed they should be handled carefully. Do not drag across each other or across surfaces.
Gates cannot be left exposed to the elements until fully treated, These gates have been produced at 16% moisture content and need to be kept dry. Avoid direct contact withsunlight until the gate has been fully treated