Farleigh Driveway Gate
The Farleigh Driveway Gate is a stunning hardwood driveway gate with an attractive open design. However, with a superior 66mm section size the gate still provides some security.
This quality made to measure gate in created using modern technology as well as traditional joinery skills. The gate has strong mortice & tenon construction and a planed finish. Additionally, the Farleigh has a heavy duty bottom rail as standard. In order to extend the life of the gate water run off features are incorporated into the design. These features encourage the water to run off as well as impeding water ingress. The gates are also supplied treated with two coats of preservative. All gates must be treated with a Modern UV wood oil prior to installation. Made in Britain, the Farleigh driveway gate is manufactured using ethically sourced hardwood.
- Wood type: Iroko hardwood (click here for details)
- Finish: Supplied untreated ready for treatment (click here for details).
- Widths: Up to 8′ (2.44m) per gate.
- Heights: Up to 8′ (2.44m) per gate.
- Automation: Ready for automation with a heavy duty bottom rail as standard (please consult a qualified installer).
- Recommended Fittings: Due to the curve of the gate a bespoke pair of hinges is recommended (should be a 1/3rd of the gate) + Ring Latch + Drop Bolt & Socket Set (both gates).
- Recommended Posts: Click here for sizes.
- Stile Tops: Choice of stile tops not available on this design.
All sizes made to order
Available to order
Available to order
Gates must be hung with the bracing raising up from the bottom of the stile
As the width of a gate increase there will be a minimum height restriction to ensure that gate integrity is maintained. This allows the bracing to fully support the gate.
Joinery grade Iroko sourced in line with EU Timber Regulation
Made In Britain
Modern UV Wood Oil
Ideally should be stored flat on level bearers. Can be stored upright against a wall (must not be uneven) with both stiles evenly supported but preferably, not for too long., Until gates are installed they should be handled carefully. Do not drag across each other or across surfaces.
Gates cannot be left exposed to the elements until fully treated, These gates have been produced at 16% moisture content and need to be kept dry. Avoid direct contact withsunlight until the gate has been fully treated