Farleigh Driveway Gate
The Farleigh; A new addition to Charltons range, this stunning hardwood driveway gate has a superior 66mm section size. Its attractive open design allows a vision through the gate whilst still providing security.
Using modern technology combined with traditional joinery skills, the Farleigh has a strong mortice & tenon construction with a planed finish. With a heavy duty bottom rail as standard the Farleigh is ready for automation. The Farleigh incorporates water runoff features which encourage the run off of water and impedes the ingress of water. These features help to extend the life of the gate.
- Wood type: Iroko hardwood (click here for details)
- Finish: Supplied untreated ready for treatment (click here for details).
- Widths: Up to 8′ (2.44m)
- Heights: Up to 8′ (2.44m)
- Automation: Ready for automation with a heavy duty bottom rail as standard (please consult a qualified installer).
- Recommended Fittings: Due to the curve of the gate a bespoke pair of hinges is recommended (should be a 1/3rd of the gate) + Ring Latch + Drop Bolt & Socket Set (both gates).
- Recommended Posts: Click here for sizes.
- Stile Tops: Choice of stile tops not available on this design.
All sizes made to order
Gates must be hung with the bracing raising up from the bottom of the stile
Due to the curve of the gate design we would recommend bespoke hinges
Sourced in line with EU Timber Regulations
Made in Britain
Modern UV Wood Oil