Feather edge fencing panel
Feather-edge Fence Panel
Charltons offer a high quality heavy duty feather-edge fence panel, pressure treated for durability. The Panels benefit from a heavy duty redwood frame which has:
- Rebated 100 x 47 top rail makes the construction very strong with integral capping rather than a flimsy add on.
- Robust 75mm x 22mm intermediate rails to offer full strength across the panel
- 100 x 47 bottom rebated rail acts as a barrier to help prevent ingress of moisture being drawn up the feather edged boards.
Its integral capping protects the ingress of moisture into the whitewood feather-edge boards which have the following features:
- 50 x 25mm batten each side to ensure snug fit into “H” posts, timber or concrete as well as giving a framed effect to the panel
- Whitewood Feather edged boards ex 125x22mm to give consistency of colour.
- 25mm overlap to ensure robust construction
- End board is ex 100 x 22 to give uniformity of exposed board face across the panel.
The flexible design of the Feather edge Fence Panel means it can be screwed onto the fence posts for maximum strength. Likewise, they can be used with concrete H posts or fixed in between wooden posts.
Held in stock
Sawn timber certified sustainable timber
Pressure treated with Wolmanit® CX
Made In Britain
|PEFC Controlled Sources
Assurance that wood come from sustainable sources.