Hampton Driveway Gate
The Hampton driveway gate is a classic, mainly tongue & groove boarded gate, with vertical pales adding height. It also features chamfering along both the top and mid rails allowing the rain to run off. This good value gate makes for a less expensive option for a driveway as it is available in standard sizes. It is also available in smaller pedestrian sizes.
The Hampton driveway gates are Made in Britain, have a planed finish and are pressure treated.
- Wood type: Softwood (click here for details)
- Finish: Pressure treated
- Widths: 4’6” (1.372m), 5′ (1.525m), 5’6” (1.667m) and 6′ (1.83m) per gate.
- Height: 3’6” (1.067m)
- Automation: Not suitable for automation.
- Recommended fittings: 30″ two way adjustable hinges + Ring latch + Drop bolt & socket set (both gates if a pair). Hinges should be a minimum of a third of the width of the gate.
- Recommended posts: Click for here post sizes.
- Stile tops: Choice of stile tops is not available.
Held in stock
Not available to order
Not available to order, Standard height only
Gates must be hung with the bracing raising up from the bottom of the stile
Joinery grade PEFC certified sustainable timber
Made In Britain
Modern UV Wood Oil