Hemington Side Gate
The Hemington side gate is a stylish hardwood gate which incorporates black finished steel finials. The finials run through the top bar of the Hemington for added strength. The lower part of the gate is tongue & groove match boarding. This adaptable gate can be used as a striking garden gate as well as a pair of attractive driveway entrance gates.
The Hemington incorporates water runoff features which encourage the run off of water and impedes the ingress of water. These features help to extend the life of this versatile hardwood gate.
Using modern technology combined with traditional joinery skills the Hemington is constructed with strong mortice & tenon joints.
- Wood type: Joinery grade Iroko (click here for details).
- Finish: Untreated (click here for details).
- Widths: From 3ft (0.915m) to 6ft (1.83m).
- Heights: From 3ft (0.915m) to 6ft (1.83m).
- Automation: Suitable for automation with the addition of a heavy duty rail (please consult a qualified installer).
- Recommended fittings: 30″ two way adjustable hinges + Ring latch + Drop bolt & socket set (both gates if a pair).
- Recommended posts: Click here for post sizes.
- Stile tops: Choice of stile tops are available (click here for details).
All sizes made to order
Available to order
Available to order
Gates must be hung with the bracing raising up from the bottom of the stile
Not available in this design
Joinery grade Iroko sourced in line with EU Timber Regulation
Made In Britain
Modern UV Wood Oil
Ideally should be stored flat on level bearers. Can be stored upright against a wall (must not be uneven) with both stiles evenly supported but preferably, not for too long., Until gates are installed they should be handled carefully. Do not drag across each other or across surfaces.
Gates cannot be left exposed to the elements until fully treated, Iroko gates have been produced at 16% moisture content and need to be kept dry. Avoid direct contact withsunlight until the gate has been fully treated